Do you engage in any of these?
- Emotional Eating: Eating in response to emotions rather than listening to hunger/fullness cues
- Restricted Eating: Where one does not allow themselves to eat even in the presence of hunger
- Overeating: Eating past the point of feeling full
- Binge Eating: Eating large amounts of food in a short period of time while experiencing a sense of feeling “out of control”
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Constantly trying new diets
- Body Image: Worry of what people think of you?
Then this group is for you! Join Dalit Szkolnik, MA, RD, LD, CEDRD as she shares insight to a healthy relationship with food.
In this group, clients will be able to learn about a variety of nutrition topics including “dismantling” nutrition “myths” & process your relationship with food
Sign up today! Groups Meet every Tuesday, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Call 305-857-0050, To reserve your place!
Take the first step. Contact us now.
Inquiries can also be made by e-mail or with the secure form above. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or immediately go to the nearest emergency room.
Join our email marketing list and receive information on our upcoming events and learn more about our groups.
The Counseling Group
Monday9AM - 8:30PM
Tuesday9AM - 8:30PM
Wednesday9AM - 8:30PM
Thursday9AM - 8:30PM
Friday9AM - 6:30PM
Saturday10AM - 3PM