Do you engage in any of these?
- Emotional Eating: Eating in response to emotions rather than listening to hunger/fullness cues
- Restricted Eating: Where one does not allow themselves to eat even in the presence of hunger
- Overeating: Eating past the point of feeling full
- Binge Eating: Eating large amounts of food in a short period of time while experiencing a sense of feeling “out of control”
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Constantly trying new diets
- Body Image: Worry of what people think of you?
Then this group is for you! Join Dalit Szkolnik, MA, RD, LD, CEDRD as she shares insight to a healthy relationship with food.
In this group, clients will be able to learn about a variety of nutrition topics including “dismantling” nutrition “myths” & process your relationship with food
Sign up today! Groups Meet every Tuesday, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Call 305-857-0050, To reserve your place!
Take the first step. Contact us now.
Inquiries can also be made by e-mail or with the secure form above. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or immediately go to the nearest emergency room.
The Counseling Group
Monday9AM - 8:30PM
Tuesday9AM - 8:30PM
Wednesday9AM - 8:30PM
Thursday9AM - 8:30PM
Friday9AM - 5:00PM